- Lush Finally Releases Their Ariana Grande-Inspired ‘God is a Woman’ Bath Bomb
- “We Created the Problem”: Ellen Pompeo Says It’s Up to White People to Speak Out Against Diversity Issues
- A Comprehensive Guide to the Best Spin Classes in Toronto
- Model Grace Elizabeth Shares Her Fave Beauty Looks And Estée Lauder Lippies
- The Toronto Hair Studio That’s Doing What It Can to Be Sustainable
Kate Moss, eat your heart out.
To celebrate their “Women in Television” issue, Porter magazine gathered four queens of the small screen to speak out on representation in Hollywood. The panel included the likes of Ellen Pompeo, Gina Rodriguez, Gabrielle Union and Emma Roberts,
The designer behind my favourite dresses.
No wonder they're selling out everywhere.
When Dame Helen Mirren greets me at the door of her hotel suite, my immediate reaction is to curtsy. Not just because she has played the Queen and is the female equivalent of a knight but because the woman is so well respected that, quite frankly, s
They don't cost a fortune.
End of content
No more pages to load